Thursday, November 13, 2008

*HALLOWEEN*

Yep, the giant yellow robot is my husband. . . or for those who are familiar with the kids show, "Yo Gabba Gabba", he's Plex the Robot. Every time we turned around there were a line of little kids following the "robot" or some little boy would ask to have his picture taken with him. Halloween this year was SO much fun! London sported the peacock costume again... always a crowd pleaser. Madeline was a purple fish and I was Tinkerbell... thanks to my asking London what I should be.


Just in case anyone was wondering, Mathew made the entire costume Himself and won $100 in a costume contest!
He was pretty proud!




Barack Obama and Sarah Palin
Our Halloween Ward Party - Mormons LOVE Democrats!

My sister and her husband went as "Rockers" to the Ward Party.






7 comments:

Unknown said...

HEY AMBER ITS LINDSAY HOVER!! ITS BEEN A WHILE. I SAW YOUR BLOG THROUGH YOUR SISTERS. YOUR KIDS ARE SO CUTE, THEY LOOK JUST LIKE YOU. HOPE YOUR DOING GOOD...
P.S. MY LITTLE BOY IS OBESSED WITH YO GABBA GABBA GREAT COSTUM

bstoutfamily said...

Wow...I cannot believe Matt made that costume!! UNBELIEVABLE...looks like you all had lots of fun dressing up this year!! You all look so cute!!!

Lauren Niesen said...

dude your cotume is freaking rad. Your niece and nephew want you to bring the plex costume. The obama costume not so much but plex is the jam.

P.S. thanks for making me look like a bad dad. Fag.

David and Natalie Reheis said...

Amber! Well hello there! It's good to see pictures of your cute little family and stay in touch with what's going on. Mathew is very creative! I'm impressed!

Preston & Syd said...

Put pictures up from thanksgiving! I want to see my nieces!! I love you!

The Grimmers said...

It was so good to see you, sorry I never called, I got so SICK!!!Send me your email address at stevenjolisa@hotmail.com i put my blog private.

Preston & Syd said...

I love your new picture!! I still need to go and look at our family pictures when I come home! I can't wait to see you guys-3 more days!!!!! love ya!