Saturday, October 4, 2008

London started dancing... For all who know me, this day was monumental. Definitely a milestone when it comes to girls in my family. I somehow volunteered to be the teacher of "mommy & me". I dreaded it at first, but now have really begun to love teaching my daughter one of the things I love most.

A random picture I found on my camera's internal memory.

Oh Fancy Nancy! Our absolute favorite series of books! Our little library is so wonderful. They recently hosted a "Soiree", or party, in honor of the Fancy Nancy books. All the little girls who attended dressed up all fancy, had a tea party, made crowns, etc. It was SO much fun!

Fancy Nancy's little sister, or our little Madie, was dressed to look just like the little sister from the first book.

London, Cadence, Madeline, and Ross

4 comments:

Janelle said...

London looks so cute! Dancing and Fancy Nancy.....hows mooch?

Anonymous said...

Hey, Super cute pictures!! If you go to my blog I have links to a bunch of different family members blogs. Hope all is well!!!

I am sad I didn't get a chance to come stay with you guys! I ran out of time and gas money!! I drove 2400 miles in one week and went to 7 different temples!!

Julie

Preston & Syd said...

i love their fancy nancy outfits!!! super cute!

The Grimmers said...

Love your blog!!! Hope you don't mind me looking at it! Your girls are too cute!! Hope to see you and spend some time with you during the holidays.